List:       koffice
Subject:    Some pointers needed
From:       Martin Atukunda <matlads () dsmagic ! com>
Date:       2004-09-03 11:51:12

Hi,

I've been lurking on the list for a while, but I've decided to help out
fix some JJ bugs on koffice. There are only 2 :)

I intend to start with #85567, if no one has started work on it yet. While I'm
at it I'll sort the colors by dictionart order so that they match the ones in
kdelibs/kdeui/colors/colors.cpp.

Anyone has pointers for things I should watch out for? I'm not a very good C++
programmer, just want to help. If necessary I can post the changes here first
before submittig patch to the bug database.

- Martin -