List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: a bug in open office export filter
From:       Laurent Montel <montel () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-16 19:46:55

Le Monday 16 August 2004 21:34, Raul Fernandes a écrit :
> The current oo (1.1.2) doesn't save in oasis openoffice format. Only oo 1.9
> does it.
> I've found in draft specification (page 35 of specification in PDF) of
> oasis format that:

Ok so it's not a bug into oo export filter, we must rewrite some export filter
to support new oasis file format. (perhaps adapt koffice 1.3 oo filter to new
oasis file format, I don't know if it's very difficult, and I don't know when
oo 2.0 will release)

I can't find it into last oasis file format spec, but if it's define into we
must adapt new kspread/kword/.... code to add this tag.

Regards.