List:       koffice
Subject:    Kspread equals, plus, and minus
From:       Mark Hatherly <mark () lu ! coditel ! net>
Date:       2004-07-16 5:22:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi, is it possible to configure Kspread to take "plus" (or "minus") in
place of "equals" at the beginning of a cell formula? I do lots of sums
using the numeric keys on the right of my keyboard and would like to do,
for example, "+7+5 <enter>". MS Excel allows this. Using the equals key
is a pain when you're doing work like this and you have a large "plus"
key under your fingertips!
Thanks in advance