On Wednesday 14 July 2004 18:48, Marc Heyvaert wrote: > Hello, > > Perhaps this has been asked before, in which case I > appologize for the unnecessary traffic...:) > > The margins in the standard templates are really very > small in KWord, only 1 cm or so. Also, when you choose > a two-collumn layout, the gutter is practically > non-existent...So I find myself regularly setting page > margins (to 2cm all around) and gutter width (to > 0,5cm). (I should really make my own templates....) > > I just wondered if there was a special reason for this > choice, or if the templates should be revamped... Revamping should be done for KOffice 1.4, but as long as OASIS is not the default format (yet) and that it has stabilized a little, I do not think that it is worth the effort. (If I remember well, there is even a bug report about such a problem. I have not the bug number at hand.) > > Marc Have a nice day! > (...) ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice