On Wednesday 14 July 2004 19:50, Marc Heyvaert wrote: > Hello, > > I'm inserting a .png file into a KWord document (KWord > 1.3). > > The document is 2-column. When I put the frame with > the picture somewhere in the middel and I choose the > "Text will run around the frame" option, this works as > intended. When I move the frame to the left column, in > the beginning everything is ok, the left column gets > thinner, the right expands, text continues to flow > around the object. But when, ultimately, the distance > to the left becomes very small (in fact I want to > position the picture against the left margin, filling > the width of the left column and about half of the > right) and goes to naught, at a certain moment the > text goes on behind the frame and is not visible > anymore. is this a known bug? Is there a work-around? Please mail me a test document, it's always hard to make sure what the problem is from a textual description. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice