List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter notes
From:       "Nicholas P. Bernstein" <nick () nicholasbernstein ! com>
Date:       2004-07-01 19:49:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm using kpresenter to do a presentation tonight, and I've put a lot of
information in notes. I'd like to be able to print out a copy of the
presentation where I can keep track of the notes and where I am,
something like:

+-----------------+
|		  |
|   +----------+  |
|   |   slide  |  |
|   |	       |  |
|   +----------+  |
|    notes....    |

is there *anything* like that available? or even a way I could just
print out only the notes? I tend to be nervous when speaking in public,
and I'm going to need them.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

--
Nicholas Bernstein, Unix Systems Administrator
Document Systems Inc.