On Monday 14 June 2004 03:51, Stephen Brine wrote: > Hi, I have a number of documents (lecture notes actually) that have > Mathtype/equation parts embedded in them. They were created in Office2k and > distributed to everyone under the assumption that office would be the > reader of choice. I know this as I have looked at them under office (not > koffice) > > Is there (now or in the future) a way of reading the documents so as to > display the mathtype/equation parts within the document? KOffice doesn't import equations from MSWord yet. That's for the present, can't say about the future :) You might have more luck with OpenOffice.org for this. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice