List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: A mini-Kde for Fedora Core
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2004-06-07 16:36:06

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 17:55:15 PM +0200, Nicolas Goutte
(nicolasg@snafu.de) wrote:

> http://www.koffice.org/developer/
> (The change is online since a few minutes ago only.)
Seen it. Thanks, I really  appreciate it. This kind of exposure will
help us to get all the info we need.

> Well, sorry, "ban" was the word that came in mind when I read the
> text.

No problem. Again, the real problem is space. I can't find my notes
now, but "arts" means arts and another truckload of stuff required in
by arts: and maybe most of those libs are 100 files each, and arts
needs only one or two files from each.

I understand that for you developers it could be a nightmare to sort
that out. Just pointing out why us users try to cut it short as early
as possible in the package choice process.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

Capitalists all believe in free markets until they have to live in
one.                       M. R. Chapman, "In Search of Stupidity"