List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: A mini-Kde for Fedora Core
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2004-06-07 14:59:34

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 16:10:12 PM +0200, Nicolas Goutte
(nicolasg@snafu.de) wrote:

> > http://www.rule-project.org/article.php3?id_article=59
>
> I have added the link to the development page of koffice.org

Thanks, Which page exactly? URL?

> You seem to ban Arts in your project. Even if I can understand your
> reasons, be careful that KPresenter needs Arts currently.

"ban" is probably too drastic. I need to save as much space as
possible while preserving functionality. Why does Kpresenter need
arts, more than other KOffice pieces? To embed and play audio files in
presentations? Or just to make itself heard when you use it (ie
playing sound when you click, open files, etc....)? Any info is
welcome.

TIA,
	Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system,
there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless,
that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to
consume.
						Noam Chomsky