On Friday 04 June 2004 15:13, Desktop Media wrote: > Kword cannot open rtf file that has been created by the same program, > when a table is contained in the file. > That may be due to bad exporting. > Here enclosed the file "test.rtf" together with the terminal output > messages, > when saving. > > Couriously enough, OpenOffice can open the "test.rtf" and, when saved, > it can be correctly imported by kword. > > > I would like to finish my doc using kword. Is there a way to fix > that misbehaviour? Looking quickly at the RTF import filter, I have found 2 bugs, however there seems to be something else (not sire if at import, export or in KWord itself. So the best would to open a new bug report in KDE Bugs ( http://bugs.kde.org ) and to attach to the bug report: - the document saved as KWord file - the document saved as RTF file (Be careful that you cannot attach anything when you create a new bug report, you first have to create the ne w bug report, then you can attach files to it.) Have a nice day! > > thank you > > -- > Pol ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice