List:       koffice
Subject:    H E L P
From:       as824 <as824 () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2004-06-01 21:57:47

Dear Koffice
Last night I downloaded the last version of koffice. I have a Suse 8.2 with
koffice 1.2.1. Therefore I thought maybe I can upgrade my koffice. When I
tried to install the new koffice i got the below message :

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

can you help me to solve this problem. Just remember that I'm a beginner and
your explanation shall be not too technical or complicated.

I hope that you can help me .

Best wishes
Hamid