List:       koffice
Subject:    what are the advantages of being a koffice app?
From:       "BARTKO Zoltan" <bartko.zoltan () pobox ! sk>
Date:       2004-05-23 14:18:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello folks,

It may be a stupid question, so maybe you will just navigate me to a =
place where to RTFM... Accept my apologies, if it were so.

I am planning to create a KDE front-end to my project, client/server =
system for the support of ISO 9001-based quality management systems. For =
the time being it has document management, message sending and task =
assigning capabilities, but it is under development with the initial =
release to be done yet. For the impatient: see =
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?aspiramus (there is not a =
lot to see there, though)

My question is: what are the positive aspects of building the front-end =
as a KOffice app? Ok, I get KChart, KDGantt, but what else?

Thanks in advance

Zoltan