List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: very good Marc!!  About Koffice in Spanish..?
From:       "JOSE A. SILVAN PARRA" <josean36 () cantv ! net>
Date:       2004-05-08 22:42:40

Thank you very much Marc,
I`ve visited the site you´ve refered me in your answer, it looks to be quite
exactly what I was looking for...
..one thing..It hasn`t been updated since last May, 29,
2003, but I´m sending mails anyway to all the collaborators of that Project
to know more about it and it´s situation up to date..

Well.. Marc, thanks again..

Regards,
friend,

Jose Angel.