List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice release schedule
From:       Roger Kovacs <rkovacs () khujand ! org>
Date:       2004-04-06 16:17:46

Hi,

  I wasn't sure who to ask this question.  I am the lead for the Tajik Linux translation team and we have made
great progress translating KOffice 1.3 and KDE 3.2.  We did not make the progress milestone to be included in
KDE 3.2 but did make all the requirements and was included in the baseline for KDE 3.2.1.  We will also be
included in KDE 3.2.2.
  It is expected that in May, Mandrake will be releasing version 10.0 and I am expecting that it will include
KDE version 3.2.2 and also KOffice 1.3.
  The questions are: How do we get the files that we are translating for KOffice 1.3 included in the releases?
Will there be a KOffice 1.3.1 release? When?  Can a KOffice 1.3 tarball be created for the tg language even if
it was not included in the original release?  Or are new translations a dead-end for the 1.3 branch and we
should only be translating the HEAD branch?
  Thanks for your assistance.

Roger Kovacs
Tajik Linux team lead