List:       koffice
Subject:    URGENT: please convert presentation for a Linux meeting
From:       "M. Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-03-26 10:10:30

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 22:57:29 PM +0100, io (m.fioretti@inwind.it) wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> next saturday I will present the RULE project in my signature to a
> Linux lab in Tuscany (www.linuxatwork.info/lidap/). Since RULE tries
> to use the lightest software for any task I am planning to propose
> KOffice for the project. A good way to do this would then be to do
> an updated version of this OpenOffice slideshow:
>
> http://www.rule-project.org/download/rule_asparis_2003_ICT.sxi

Hello,

I haven't managed yet to install KOffice 1.3 on any box available,
only KOffice 1.2. I and RULE would really appreciate if anybody could:

download the presentation above
convert it with KOffice 1.3 to a KOffice 1.2 useable format
put it online somewhere and let me know the URL.

I'd really like to present RULE with KOffice on a Pentium 200 PC...

Thanks in advance,

       Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Non � il concetto di intelligenza extraterrestre a essere difficile da
afferrare. E' il concetto opposto che incontra resistenze. I. Asimov.