List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord prints beautifully!
From:       Benjamin Sher <delphi123 () zebra ! net>
Date:       2004-03-22 20:24:50

Dear David, Marc and friends:

Like a miracle, this time KWord printed every single page in every font and
format that I tested and printed immediately and beautifully. Perhaps the
original MSWord doc had been corrupted. I changed fonts as Marc suggested, no
problem, I went back to the original Times and Times New Roman fonts (Edit,
Select All), printed from that, saved the file as kwd, opened an OpenOffice
doc, printed from that. Everything without exception printed out perfectly,
at the font and font size I selected. And all of these were variations on the
same original doc that caused the freezing in the first place. I went back to
our second computer and copied the original file (that was typed on MSWord on
my wife's computer) to a diskette, then copied and pasted the doc to my
computer, then opened it in KWord as it is. Printed perfectly. Saved it as
KWord, changed fronts (and font sizes) from Arial to Times to Times New
Roman. Printed perfectly.

What can I say? Everything works just fine. The original copy on diskette must
have been corrupted. That's my guess.

Thank you.

Benjamin
--