List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord printing freezes
From:       Benjamin Sher <delphi123 () zebra ! net>
Date:       2004-03-21 20:35:05

Dear David:

Thanks so much for the reassuring words. I was a little confused there for a
moment. Glad to know KWord does in fact create automatic backups. That's a
big plus.

But why would Kword printing freeze. Could you please take a look at a
document I am currently working on and see if you can figure out why KWord
freezes and crashes every time I try to print it. I don't have a problem
printing other documents. So, it must have something to do with this specific
doc. It was originally created in MSWord:

http://www.websher.net/temp/Lori1.kwd

Thank you.

Benjamin

--