On Sunday 21 March 2004 20:10, Marc Heyvaert wrote: > Hello, > > I have ispell installed on my system with a number of > dictionaries. In KOffice/Kword only the default > dictionaries seem to work. When I try to change the > dictionary to ,say dutch, I get the following error : > > "The font 'symbol' is missing. Do you want to change > the font style anyway?" > > The strange thing is that when I try to use > spellchecking with Lyx nothing happens, except that my > screen font changes to the first available font on my > system (aachner or something). So starting up ispell > seems to do something to the fonts on my system??? No, it's just the formula configuration page trying to save its font and warning about it. I fixed this bug recently, to make the formula page save the font only if the user changed it. The spellchecking is severely broken in 1.3, please try if KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH behaves better. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice