List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Where is hyphenation?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-18 19:32:19

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 13:19, Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar wrote:
> OK, I've found it eventually, as always immediately after the post :-( Works
> great! Thanks for the good job. But is format-->font->font effects really the
> right place for it? I guess "tools" (like spelling correction) would be more
> appropriate.

The global setting (for new documents) is the one in Configure KWord.

The setting in "format/font/font effects" is only to disable it for a given
run of text (e.g. paragraph). Usually one doesn't have to use this.
Yes 'font effects' is not well named... it's really "all other character properties"
that are there - any suggestion for a better name?