List:       koffice
Subject:    kugar viewer and python.
From:       Mario Teijeiro Otero <mario.teijeiro () ion-sys ! net>
Date:       2004-03-02 17:34:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

	I need a report generator that works on windows, linux and Mac. I develop on
Linux, and I'm fan of kde, then I program on python a kugar report viewer on
python that use reportlab to generate PDF.
	You can download and test it from http://www.ion-sys.net/kugar.py. I test it
with sample[1-3].ku[dt] from kugar examples.
	Need python2.2 or python2.3 and reportlab (woody version work's ok). Copy
al samples[1-3].ku[dt] of the same directory that kugar.py and excute
python2.2 kugar.py.

	Templates, data xml and critics are welcome.

	For todo:
	* Better support of fonts.
	* To complete calculated fields.
	* testing...