On Saturday 21 February 2004 20:15, Anthony Parent wrote: > Hi, > > I am new to kword and am trying to place a pointer/marker to a > paragraph/table/figure what have you. In other desktop publishing > software that I have used it is called a cross reference, maybe kword > calls it something different. Basically what I need to do is place a > marker in the text somewhere that points the reader to another location. > This marker needs to change if the figure number/page etc change. > > Is this something that kword can do? It seems like a very basic function > for a desk top publishing software, but I can't find anything about it > in any of the documentation. As far as I know, that it one of the many things still to do in KWord. However feel free to add a wish at KDE Bugs: http://bugs.kde.org Have a nice day! ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice