List:       koffice
Subject:    Cross references in kword?
From:       Anthony Parent <tonyp () pegasusda ! com>
Date:       2004-02-21 19:15:09

Hi,

I am new to kword and am trying to place a pointer/marker to a
paragraph/table/figure what have you. In other desktop publishing
software that I have used it is called a cross reference, maybe kword
calls it something different. Basically what I need to do is place a
marker in the text somewhere that points the reader to another location.
This marker needs to change if the figure number/page etc change.

Is this something that kword can do? It seems like a very basic function
for a desk top publishing software, but I can't find anything about it
in any of the documentation.

== Anthony Parent                  (970) 204-9185, tonyp@pegasusda.com
== Pegasus Design Automation LLC
== 3536 JFK Parkway Suite 1