List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice programs just won't start
From:       Pinchiukas <pinchiukas () mail ! ru>
Date:       2004-02-20 15:28:34

Hello,
I've installed slackware 9.1 and the downloaded kde 3.2.0 packages from
ftp.slackware.com slackware-current. I installed them and everything seems
fine, but not with KOffice. When i type for example kword in console, no
errors are given, but I get the bash prompt, and KWord won't start. So maybe
you could help me with this problem? Some of programs (KAddressBook, Kontact,
KThesaurus, KOrganiser and Kugar) work, but the other in KDE>Office don't.
Thanks for reading and helping in advance :)