List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Can you ansawer 2 question about Koffice...
From:       Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mrakotom () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-02-20 11:26:26

On Thursday 19 February 2004 06:04, Joe Cirone wrote:
> Can I install Koffice on a Mac running OS 10.3 (Panther)?

I'll give you my opinion :
As long as you have an Xfree Server runins on your box , i thing you could
install it , after installing Qt  ( and KDE ? ) .

> What is the difference or advantages / disadvantages with Koffice verse
> Open Office?

OpenOffice (shortly Oo) is IMHO written to be an alternate solution to
M$Office . So that Oo ' interface is comehow close to M$Office ones ...

Koffice is designed to be integrated to KDE ... and is much lighter ( and has
less functions of course ) ...
--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65