On Sunday 15 February 2004 18:50, M. Fioretti wrote: > Greetings, > > Happily typing in Kword 1.3 thanks to all previous suggestions from > the list. > > I have noticed another problem/source of confusion in the interface. > > I wanted to save the current document. Having used mostly OOo lately, > I typed S . The "Find Text" window popped up. > > I was first surprised ("why is it different?") then hopefully > surprised ("gee, please tell me this has all the same shortcuts as > Emacs"). > > Then I noticed that "CTL+S" is listed *both* in the File Menu (Save) > *and* in the Edit menu (Find...). Obviously, at least in my setup, > only the second meaning is true. At this point: Find is supposed to be Ctrl+F and Save Ctrl+S > > 1) Why is it listed also as Save shortcut? That is the default. > 2) What is the real shortcut for Save? Ctrl+S > 3) If a bug, where should I file it? Look in the default keys for KDE. I suppose that the problem is already there. > > TIA, > Marco Fioretti Have a nice day! ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice