List:       koffice
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Fwd:KOffice 1.3 build fails on documentation
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-02-09 17:00:45

Nearly the same problem meinproc problem as on kde-devel

The whole thread is on: http://lists.kde.org/?t=107633179300005&r=1&w=2

Have a nice day!

Subject: Re: Fwd:KOffice 1.3 build fails on documentation
Date: Monday 09 February 2004 17:16
From: "Marco Fioretti" <m.fioretti@inwind.it>
To: "koffice" <koffice@mail.kde.org>

> > Do you mean something else, like it builds everywhere else but not on Red
> > Hat 9? If yes, why?
>
> RH9? Then it is perhaps the language/encoding problem that Lauri is talking
> about.
>
> So try build KOffice with:
> export LC_ALL=C

Sorry, same as before. I canceled everything,  reexpanded the tar file,
 setenv LC_ALL C (working on tcsh, variable was undefined), and after a
 while:

make[3]: Entering directory
`/opt/erirme115/teifima/BUILD/SOURCE_PACKAGES/KOffice_1.3/koffice-1.3/doc/kiv
io' /usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:11: I/O error : failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"
]>
  ^