List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd:KOffice 1.3 build fails on documentation
From:       "Marco Fioretti" <m.fioretti () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-02-09 15:47:50

> On Monday 09 February 2004 14:00, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I have the following build problem with KOffice, and have been
> > told to post it here too, to have faster feedback. Any help is
> > appreciated.
>
> Someone described the same problem on kde-devel. No solution is known yet.

Huh? do you mean "no solution except the really dirty one in
http://dot.kde.org/1041714974/1043239181/", or "no solution at all"?

If the second, how could have KOffice 1.3 been released?

Do you mean something else, like it builds everywhere else but not on Red Hat 9?
If yes, why?

TIA,
Marco Fioretti