List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: users book about KOffice
From:       "Eugene Nine" <enine () ninefamily ! com>
Date:       2004-01-30 14:38:54

I guess the first decision will be how much overlap between the online help and a book do we want.  I've purchased books before which were basically prints of the online help and nothing else and I've purchased books which were completely advanced features and assume you have read every online help page and I've purchased books somewhere in the middle.   I would also like to see a chapter on scripting and the command line file conversion tool and maybe some information on remote deployments for someone that may be in an office environment and have end users that use Koffice.  That reminds me does Kword have an outline mode?  Something where it recognizes the headings and lets you expand/collapse them and drag them around, I haven't seen anything like that, must be time for a feature request.

Sent via the HostPortal WebMail system at ninefamily.com