On Friday 12 December 2003 00:06, Sven Langkamp wrote: > Can someone review this and tell me if the solution for #69170 ist ok? The added layout() in recalCols() is source of much trouble (infinite loops) because recalcCols is called by KWTextFrameSet::slotAfterFormattingTooMuchSpace, which is part of the text layouting code. Of course the text layouting can modify the table (by setting a min frame height to be big enough so that the text inside a cell is visible), and the table layout needs to trigger the text layouting, when resizing a cell, so it goes both ways. But calling layout() should only be done when recalcCols actually changed something, not unconditionally. I'll revert it for now - do you see a way to call it only when something changed? recalcCols() surprises me, it doesn't seem to modify any frame... PS: feel free to move the discussion over to koffice-devel :) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice