List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: users book about KOffice
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-01-28 15:40:48

Hi,

I have just checked the SuSE site, there is no book on KOffice. There IS one
about KDE 3, yes, and I have read it (well, I read the introduction and most
of the part about KOffice). It's good that there is a part about KOffice in
it, but I'm thinking about a book especially about using KOffice - just like
for office use, these people normally don't need a book about the whole KDE.

But I just wanted to put the question forth and see if there is any need for
such a book.

greetings,
Raphael