List:       koffice
Subject:    Paper size in Karbon14
From:       "Bruce" <bestb () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2004-01-17 19:45:21

I was going to give Karbon14 0.1 a try, but notice that the default "new"
document uses A4 paper size (8.27"x11.69"), and there doesn't appear to be
a way to change this from within the program. I have changed the default
paper format for KDE (3.1.4) from A4 to US Letter in the KDE Control
Centre (under Regional & Accessibility, Country/Region & Language, Other),
but Karbon14 still uses A4.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Bruce