List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice rc2 can't find installed symbol.font
From:       sean darcy <seandarcy () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-12-22 5:20:15

I've just installed rc2. Whe nI go to Settings > Confgure Kword >
Formula > Font Style  I chose the Symbol font style radio button. This
gives an error:

The font 'symbol' is missing. Do you want to change the font style anyway?

What font is it looking for? In the buil tree there's a symbol.font, but
that's not installed anywhere. I have symbol.ttf. I have an adobe and
urw symbol font.

Do I set a path someplace? symbol.ttf is on the font path.

sean