List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread: Default Cell Height
From:       "Joao S. O. Bueno" <gwidion () mpc ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-12-19 13:59:26

Hi there,

here is also mdk 9.2 with default koffice install.

I have no problems with cell  height.
Try to change your default fonts in kcontrol, and see if the problem
persists.

Anyway, it seems to be a matter of creating a new template, with
different height/fonts.
Of course, both "solutions" are workarounds. I am justa  user,  but
maybe the developers would like to get to know more detials (e.g.
which is your default kdefont/ size), in order to fix this bug.

Regards,
	JS
	-><-

-