List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kugar problem
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-11-17 16:13:55

I am not a Kugar developer but the information that you give is too few.

Can you run your program under gdb (from a console)
gdb yourapplication
Then type
run
and use your program so that it crashes.

When the program has crashed, type (in gdb):
bt
You get the backtrace of the crash. If there is any useful data, it can help
to find where the error might be.

For quitting gdb, type:
quit

Have a nice day!