List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Where is my '<' and '>' (Nicolas Goutte)
From:       Marc Heyvaert <marc_heyvaert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-11-02 13:11:54

You can use the X-Window program xev to understand
what happens with
your
keyboard.

Thanks. I tried it and it says that there is no symbol
for key 52 and 94?

Configuring the keyboard via kontrol center (choosing
the Belgian keyboard and testing it) reveals no
problems...

In the mean time I discoverd Kcharselect, so I can
survice this bug.

Marc

On Friday 31 October 2003 22:46, SCTaiji wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> In a number of KDE applications, also in Koffice,
the '<' and '>'
> characters have a tendency to be unavailable. I mean
that the key
remains
> dead.
>
> I have a suse 8.2 distribution with KDE 3.1x and QT
3.2, and a
Belgian
> Keyboard. The problem key is the one on the bottom
row, all the way
left,
> next to the shift key. The problem seems to be only
from time to
time. I am
> willing to test this extensively and report it to
the KDE people, but