List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Task for people wanting better printing
From:       Jonathan <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2003-11-01 18:44:05

On Saturday 01 November 2003 10:39 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> Can you try the last step with HighResolution? (Huge fonts or not?)
>
> As for what you have found until now, please send a bug report to Qt Bugs
> qt-bugs@trolltech.com
> As Qt Bugs might have questions, it is better if you would send the bug
> report.

Ok Nicolas:

 I justed tested it in kde cvs head and it had similar font problems. This
time however it was the Times font that was run together and not the Courier
font.

Tested on:
SuSE 9.0
gcc 3.3.1
qt-x11-free-3.2.3-snapshot-20031031
kde 3.1.93 (cvs >= 20031028)
cups 1.1.19
ghostscript-library-7.0.7.1rc1

 Let me scan off the hardcopy and then I will file the bug report with Qt.