List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Task for people wanting better printing
From:       Jonathan <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2003-11-01 16:32:11

On Saturday 01 November 2003 05:21 am, you wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> You tell that no colour was printed. Do you have set the colour mode in the
> print setup? (By default it is only gray.)

  Yes, My bad, I did not have the color printing option checked. It now prints
hardcopies in color.

> Now that you have done the first step, could you do the next ones please?
> (It is just modifying one line!)

Ok Nicolas:

I added printer=new QPrinter(QPrinter::PrinterResolution); to line 217 and
removed printer=new QPrinter;. Unfortunately, there was no change to the run
together fonts.

					Kind regards,
					Jonathan