List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: online koffice api
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-31 15:56:10

The problem is that formally the doc was only for libraries. Now it lists all
KOffice classes. Some classes had already docapi comments, some not. Most
were not proofread. (Classes declared as internal are not listed anyway.)

As for KSpreadSheet, I do not know. The apidoc comment looks curious and is
probably a syntax error for doxygen. I suppose that it is the reason why it
is not listed.

Deciding of the future of the KOfficeApiDoc is probabbly a task for KOffice
1.4 too.

Have a nice day!