List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Task for people wanting better printing
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-31 14:37:25

I did not meant the example in the documentation, but, as Thomas has written,
the example in Qt's source code.

Quote of my first email:
"(in Qt's source directory examples/drawdemo .)"

If you do not want to download everything, perhaps you can download the
example files from WebCVS ( http://webcvs.kde.org ) However, you will probably
need to create the Makefile somehow. I do not really know qmake .

Have a nice day!