List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Task for people wanting better printing
From:       Jonathan <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2003-10-31 1:47:12

On Thursday 30 October 2003 05:22 pm, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> As there seem to be many people wanting a better printing in KOffice, here
> is a little task to help development.
>
> The idea is that if we do not know what Qt does or does not, we cannot
> increase the quality of printing in KOffice (for version 1.4.)
>
> So the test is Qt's example program drawdemo (in Qt's source directory
> examples/drawdemo .)

OK Nicolas:

 I tried to compile this drawdemo.cc program but it would not work. I then
split it into two parts. The drawdemo.cc consisted of everything except the
lines beginning with #include "drawdemo.moc". I separated that part into a
main.cc. I then did:

$ qmake -project
$ gmake -o Makefile code.pro
$ make

 I get this error:

In file included from main.cc:5:
drawdemo.moc:20: syntax error before `::'
*** Error code 1

Here is what main.cc looks like:
//
// Create and display our widget.
//

#include "drawdemo.moc"

int main( int argc, char **argv )
{
    QApplication app( argc, argv );
    DrawView   draw;
    app.setMainWidget( &draw );
    draw.setCaption("Qt Example - Drawdemo");
    draw.show();
    return app.exec();
}

I am using Qt3.2.1 with gcc version 2.95.4 20020320 [FreeBSD]. OS is FreeBSD
4.9.  What am I doing wrong here?

							Kind regards,
							Jonathan