List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Compile problems msword filters
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-28 17:21:10

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 15:19, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> in
> I am on SuSE SLES 8 + KDE 3.1 branch + wv2 CVS.
>
> koffice/filters/kword/msword

Hmm, I have to add that to the README file, it's getting a FAQ :-)
You are using wv2 CVS, which contains some experimental API changes due to my
first attempts at image/picture handling. In order to keep the filter
compiling with the released version, we #ifdef'ed some stuff in the KOffice
part of the filter.

Makefile.am contains the magic line:
#AM_CXXFLAGS = -DIMAGE_IMPORT # enable this flag if you use wv2 CVS

Please uncomment that one and it will compile for you. Note that you might get
strange results for documents containing images.

Sorry for the confusion,
Werner