List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: koffice Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14
From:       "Aaron DaMommio" <aarondamommio () excite ! com>
Date:       2003-10-22 15:06:55

Thanks to all who replied about running KOffice on a 486. My purpose was to make an \
elderly laptop into a useful word-processing tool. To summarize the responses, \
upgrading the RAM was most people's recommendation. I think this box has 32MB, so it \
would probably need an upgrade to do much of anything. Thanks for the help.

Aaron DaMommio
aaron@damommio.com
Technical Writer: resume at
http://www.damommio.com/aaron/AaronDaMommioResume.pdf