List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: compile problem koffice HEAD with KDE_3_1_BRANCH
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-21 13:55:51

Bug 63946 is with Qt 3.1.2, so it is not linked to Qt 3.2 alone. :-(

So I correct what I have written by writing now: KOffice CVS Head on KDE 3.1.x
is currently *not working* due to a bug.

As for how/why it is linked to Qt, we do not know exactly yet. Clarence Dang
has first clues but he has not written yet that he would have found more
detailed information or even a fix.

As for Trolltech, sure, they could do it, but we must be able to tell Qt Bugs
a litle more than that KOffice is not running. We must be able to point where
the bug is in Qt (or of course sending a patch.)

As for helping, thank you. You can still help us, there are plenty of bugs
listed for KOffice in KDE Bugs. Most of the bugs do not really need to be
able to save.

Have a nice day!