List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I want to get involved
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-20 21:28:13

H'm, that seems to be exactly what I need for the section in koffice.org that
I had planned. I want to create a section "programming without KOffice for
KOffice." Now however, I am not really sure if it is only a developer thing,
as your tool seems to be also for users. (I can create 2 sections perhaps,
one more for developers, another more for users.)

Have a nice day!

PS.: do not forget to give a license to your small scripts (GPl, LGPL or BSD.)