List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Printing Labels with Kword
From:       Holger Schroeder <holger-kde () holgis ! net>
Date:       2003-10-18 2:21:03

Hi,

well, for me it works in kword 1.3 beta 4 iirc. so i recommend that you update
to that version, if you can crash tat, we will fix it ;-)

i don't know how easy an update in debian is, if you can't get it working in
debian, either compile koffice from sources, or look at the gentoo linux
distribution, there an update is quite easy, it simply downloads the koffice
sources and compiles them for you...

Holger