List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE does not recognice KWord docs
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-10-08 14:45:47

Too bad, we both seem to have worked on the same stuff. :-(

However, your solution still keep OS==3 (Unix) instead of OS==0 (DOS/FAT/...)

Also I do not find it right to define it as extra field yes/no, especially
that you seems limit it to the modification time. However if KZip would have
been complete, this would include the Unix uid/gid extra field too.

Have a nice day!