List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE does not recognice KWord docs
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () microweb ! nl>
Date:       2003-09-28 18:59:08

This has never been about kword files ending in .kwd
This is about kword files with no extension. Basically because I hate
extension, they look ugly

I seem to be one of the very few that actually uses no-extension files
and runs head.

Notice that I recompiled my machine shortly ago after months of running
BRANCH.

I assume there is no action to be done from my side. I'll hear if anyone was
expecting something different.

--
Thomas Zander