List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem building Kexi
From:       Laurent Rathle <lrathle () teaser ! fr>
Date:       2003-09-16 21:40:27

Le Mardi 16 Septembre 2003 01:41, Nicolas Goutte a écrit :
> Try to replace line 38:
> #ifndef QSA_VERSION_BETA
> by
> #if QSA_VERSION < 0x010000
>
> If it does not work, simply remove the #error line just below.
>
> Please try and give the feedback of what worked or not.

I first tried this on a fresh CVS. It didn't work. Then I found that configure
was searching for libqsa.so in $QTDIR/lib and qsinterpreter.h in
$QTDIR/include with a value of $QTDIR=/usr and not /usr/lib/qt3 as it is on
Mdk. I didn't think of that on the first place, since configure find qt
without any problem. Perhaps you should put a --enable-qsa-dir option in the
configure ? Or a warning in the INSTALL ?

--
lrathle@teaser.fr