List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice-cvs - need >=wv2-0.2 ?
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-10 10:26:58

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 11:40, maor wrote:
> when i tried the current cvs i got this messege :
> You're missing libwv2 0.2 or newer. KWord's MS Word filter will not be
> compiled. You can download wv2 using anonymous CVS from the Sourceforge
> repository (http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=10501) or get a
> tarball at http://sourceforge.net/projects/wvware/
>
> as much as i know the latest versio of wv2 is 0.1.9 or maybe i got it wrong
> but this the latest version i found .

Fixed in CVS. There's no version 0.2 yet, I just wanted to avoid breaking the
build for all HEAD users. The filter currently uses wv2 CVS stuff, so it
won't build using 0.1.9 and the anonymous CVS on sourceforge sucks as it lags
about 24-48 hours.

If you want to use the filter, please "downgrade" the CVS version to last
week's version (e.g. cvs update -D"4 days ago")

Ciao,
Werner