This is causing koffice (HEAD) to fail to build for me... but I'm not sure what fix is wanted so I won't commit either. libkexidb (kexi/kexiDB/Makefile.am) is using --no-undefined in it's LDFLAGS this means it has to link all the libraries it needs, rather than count on the user to provide those so, it either needs to add $(LIB_KIO) $(LIB_KDEUI) $(LIB_KDECORE) $(LIB_QT) to it's LIBADD or remove the use use of --no-undefined (no idea why this flag was added in June, so I don't know which solution is correct). I also don't know why nobody else has spotted this (I don't build koffice very often, I admit). Maybe --no-undefined doesn't actually work on some libtool versions so it went undetected? I read this list via NNTP, so for quicker responses make sure to CC me via email. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@mail.kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice